We are really pleased to say that after reviewing the efficiency of our processes and updating accordingly, Leotronics has updated our ISO accreditation, and are now fully certified by ISO (9001:2015).
ISO 9001:2015 is a standard of the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO). A requirement set out by the organisation is that a company has to demonstrate itself as providing a quality management system (QMS). Here at Leotronics the adoption of a QMS has enabled us to focus on the quality of products and services provided, as well as the way the company goes about achieving this level of quality.
Thanks to our new accreditation, through extensive and pro-active change we have significantly improved our processes to ensure we are delivering a service that is suitable and up to the standards and needs of each and every one of our customers.
We are known for the quality service that we have provided to our customers for over 20 years, now we have the professional certification to prove that this is 100% the case.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001:2015 accreditation?
- Shows that you provide products and services of consistent quality
- Shows that you can provide products and services that meet the customer’s requirements, comply with the law and legislation, and meet the organisations own requirements
- Can help streamline your business processes and continuously improve them
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Shows you comply with internationally recognised quality standards. This is often a requirement for customers and suppliers to do business with you.
9001:2015 demonstrates we provide a service that is built to make sure customers are always treated to the utmost quality and care.
To find out how we can help your business grow contact Leotronics today.